Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Trip of 2009

I had so much fun seeing so many new and different things over the past 4 months. I am so glad that I got the chance to go with Richard and I can't wait to go again. I have been to 16 states that I had never been to before. We have our favorites and then we have some that we hate. No offense to anyone......we just don't like going there. Our favorite state is Colorado. It is beautiful. We also love New York. Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut is gorgeous also. We may have not been able to see everything that we would have liked to see since we were in the truck, but we plenty.
The new states that I got to see were.......
Massachusetts was the only state that we got to see for the first time together. He had already been to all of the other states before I ever went with him.
This was my last trip for right now. Decided to stay home during the winter and take care of our babies. Richard has a new job with Maverick.....a flatbed company. He starts Sunday December 13. He is very excited about it. He is actually already at Maverick. They were nice enough to put him in their hotel for the week since he was able to get there before his start date. He should be able to come home every weekend. We are so excited that he will be home more often. Also he will be staying in the southeast the majority of the time, but more than likely all of the time. This has been an awesome experience, and I hope for many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment