Thursday, March 4, 2010

Graceland Part 1

While Richard worked with Trans Am, we drove by the Graceland exit numerous times and I always said that I would love to go there. I am NOT a fan of Elvis, but have always wanted to go to Graceland. Richard told me that we would go one day when we were not in the truck. Well a few months later he regretted making that promise. I had to follow him to Little Rock, Arkansas to turn a truck in and on the way home we stopped by for a little visit. I enjoyed it......Richard on the other hand, well he just held up his part of the deal!


Here are some pictures from the car museum.






The famous pink Cadillac



The Lisa Marie....his first jet
cock pit
half bath in the front of the jet......yes that is real gold in the sink

TV/Game room

Conference Room

Master Bedroom
Full bath in the back of the jet
The Hound Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment