Sunday, July 26, 2009

Richard's New Truck

Richard got a new job with TransAm Trucking. Below are some pictures of his new truck. It is champagne, but if the sun hits it just right it looks pink. He does not like that at all, and he hates it when people tell him that they like his pink truck. He will have a new truck in 4 or 5 months, it will be Crimson. I think he is counting down the days til his new truck comes in. This week will be my last week at my job. I am going to be going with Richard some. We decided to do this blog so that friends and family could see pictures of the places that we will see along the way.
My dad in the truck

Amber and Jarrin

Jarrin

Dania

Richard and Jarrin

It is champagne, not pink!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, I am so tickled to see you are blogging! It can be so much fun! I really am looking forward to seeing all the pictures you post of your travels..and reading all the stories behind them!!! Who is going to be taking care of your four legged babies while you are on the road, your Mom?
    Take extra special care of each other and enjoy this time of your lives!
    "May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”..An Irish Blessing
    My love, Donna

    ReplyDelete