Monday, August 3, 2009

Our First Trip Together

We are finally on our 1st trip together. I sure hope that Richard realizes what he has gotten himself into...lol I had the hardest time saying goodbye to all my babies at home, lets hope that they behave and don't drive my neighbors crazy for the next 3 weeks. Also, lets hope they behave for my mom and dad when they go over to feed them. I gave my dad a hug before I left and then when I got in the truck I cried......I never thought that would happen. I love my daddy! He is the greatest, especially since he is taking care of all my animals while I am gone. I wasn't even able to say goodbye to my mom in person, because she was all the way in Birmingham at work. I love you Mom! I have never been away from my parents for this long at one time. I guess it is time for me to grow up, huh. I am just really close to them. This will also be the first time that I will be away from them on my birthday. Maybe they will have me a HUGE party when I return. Richard had to spend his birthday on the road by himself, so he did not want to spend mine apart. I am really looking forward to traveling and seeing new things. We are headed to Smyrna TN to pick up a load of meat and then taking it to Fort Worth TX. Texas is one of my favorite states, so I am really excited.
Getting fuel at the Petro

Getting bonus points for free food and showers

8.6 mpg

340.13 to fill up....ouch!

Richard fueling the refer

1 comment: