Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tuesday August 11, 2009

This day was not very eventful at all. We had to hang out in Lubbock til late afternoon waiting on a load. We were not happy! Richard ended up having to call the big man in charge and he had him a load within 10 minutes. The load had us going back to Dodge City, Kansas to pick up some meat and carry it to Georgia. We don't care too much for Dodge City, but it meant that we were able to go back to Amarillo again. We really like it there! We stopped at the Petro for the night. I believe that this would be the nicest truck stop. I also got to have a little fun on the CB that night aggravating the truckers. I had a blast!



The Big Texan Steakhouse in Amarillo. Richard got to eat here while he was training. He said it is wonderful. Maybe one day I will get to enjoy it, but we had a very nice meal at Petro that night. I was so excited that I finally got to see it. Richard has been telling me how big the place was. I wasn't able to get a picture of the building because I forgot to turn the little button to block out the bright sun, so it didn't show up! I haven't done very well at getting pictures here lately. I think sometimes I just get so excited about seeing something that I can function!

No comments:

Post a Comment