Saturday, August 15, 2009

Monday August 10, 2009

This morning we started out the morning at 5. We had to drop a load at a cold storage place, then we headed over to the Pepsi plant to pick up 44,000 pounds of pepsi. Then we headed back to Lubbock for the second time. All I have to say at least we did not have to go past Lubbock like all the way to Odessa again.

This was our neighbor at the loading docks, lets just say.....
driving a truck for a living and getting up at 5 is hard work, he got out of his truck walked around trying to wake up, then sat down on the porch and fell asleep. Bless his heart!
This is the truck that we want, it is HUGE!
some of them even have bathrooms and a kitchen in them!
LOVE IT!!!!

Mesquite, Texas
this is where we started our day dropping and picking up loads! Such a pretty place!

Then it was on the road again heading to Lubbock

Six Flags......I wanted to stop, but Richard wouldn't let me!

Hurricane Harbor

I thought that this was just a neat bridge, it was just to walk on, it even had little benches on it!

I just thought the building was neat!



Heading into Fort Worth

Fort Worth

and the long road to Lubbock AGAIN!!

I don't think this was here the last time, or maybe it was I was just occupied with all the windmills!


And we made it to Lubbock!

This time we got to stay at a HUGE family owned truck stop, we loved it!
I even won some money playing the quarter machine but then I would put it all back in there and eventually I lost what I had won. It is too addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment