Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friday August 14, 2009

We left Arkansas and headed toward Georgia. We had hoped to get to stop in Birmingham this afternoon to see my mom. We were not able to get there before she got off of work, so I guess I will wait and see her next week. We stopped for the night in Tallapoosa, Georgia.

Conway, Arkansas

They have strange names for parks in Arkansas

We actually went around Little Rock, so I was not able to see it.

Memphis

I just love bridges, especially ones like this!


and we are back in Tennessee again!


The sign says Graceland, I wasn't able to get a better picture of the sign than this.

back in Bama!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but only for a couple of hours)
Birmingham
very familiar signs

and familiar buildings

New Bass Pro Shop in Leeds, AL

And look....our favorite place!
Only 2 more months and we will be sitting here watching a race!

so much better actually sitting in the stands than it is seeing it from the interstate, but I still get excited seeing it!!!!
DEGA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The video is a bridge that we passed under in Memphis. It was 13'11, the lowest that I have been under, this scared me to death, especially after watching the truck in front of us go under it. I just knew that he was going to hit!

1 comment:

  1. Conway is the home of Kris Allen lol. He won American Idol this past year.

    ReplyDelete