Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday August 4, 2009

We spent the first night in Rising Fawn Georgia. Got up the next morning and drove to Chattanooga TN, then back to Fort Payne, AL. I got so sick riding on I-59 on the way to Birmingham. That road is so terrible and the truck bounces around anyway, so the 2 together did not mix well. We drove into Russell MS and stopped for the night.

On the way to Chattanooga and already hitting construction


Love the mountains!

The Chattanooga Aquarium

Leaving Chattanooga

More mountains!

My first time over a bridge in the truck!

Made it to Mississippi

Stopped at the TA for fuel, showers, and supper!
This post is a little short, but I was having so many problems with posting blogs due to a horrible internet connection on the road, so I hope they will start getting better after this one. I hope you enjoy it!




1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Mississippi..be careful, I always found it to be full of pine trees and State Troopers!! Mostly just making the trip last that much longer! Wouldn't it be alot quicker to get to La. or Tx if Ms. was on the western side of Tx? Y'all take care..love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete