Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunday August 9, 2009

Richard washing the windows
Oklahoma City

Wasn't able to get a picture of the building, so I took one of the sign!

Oklahoma City in the distance

Moore County, Oklahoma.....the home of Toby Keith!!!!!

and then we arrived back in Texas!

I also missed the sign that said home of President George Bush, so I took a picture of the Turnpike......It is harder than you think trying to take pictures while riding down the interstate going 67mph and bouncing all over the place. I have missed several things and I am sure that I will miss more.

a bridge in Dallas
The next pictures are of Dallas.......


the airport that Richard flew into when he came to Rockwall for his training






I really hate seeing those yellow signs....and I always make sure to pointing them out to Richard just to make sure that he sees them too!


Bass Pro Shop in Rockwall

The lake in Rockwall, Texas



I guess by now you can tell that we love lakes and Bass Pro Shops!

Rockwall, Texas....a very pretty and nice place!


And we ended our day at the Rockwall, Texas office to do some laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment