Monday, August 31, 2009

Jarrin's 2nd Birthday


Jarrin turned 2 on August 27th. I cannot believe that he is already 2. He has changed so much over the last 2 years. All the pictures from the day that he was born are on my other computer and it doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me, so I was not able to put his baby pictures on here. They had his party yesterday. Here are some pictures from the day!


His 1st birthday party.....August 2008
He was thinking hard about something.
Digging in his cake at his 1st party!

He has grown over this last year so much. He is finally starting to talk some. Richard was away, so he wasn't able to go to the party. He was so upset about it. I asked Jarrin where Richard was and Jarrin said "the truck" It was so cute! Richard called and Jarrin wanted to talk to him, so I gave the phone to Jarrin and Jarrin put it on speaker all by himself. I asked Jarrin where Richard was and he pointed at the phone and said "in there" I finally got him to say in the truck, so that Richard could here it. Richard LOVED it! No one told him to say that either, he just started saying it.


Jarrin's 2nd birthday party.....
The birthday boy!
Opening his presents!


He was so excited about eating a cupcake!
YUMMY!!!!!!

Dania and Jarrin
He loves his big sister!

His second cupcake!



Yes, that is tape around his mouth. He begged his daddy to do that!

Sitting on his new bike!

Such a cutie!

1 comment:

  1. He looks like such a grown up little boy for two...I can almost see the giggles & fun oozing off him..Happy Birthday Jarin!

    ReplyDelete