Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009

We left out this morning at 5:30. And I bet you will never guess where we are heading......back to Odessa, Texas. Have I told you how much I hate that place, well if I haven't I do. We picked up our load in Blue Mountain, MS, then traveled thru Memphis, TN, and stopped in Prescott, AR. We went under a 13'8 bridge, only cleared it by 2 inches.....video below!!! Be sure to look at how close the other truck came to hitting the bridge. It was scary for me anyway! We had no problems, no traffic jams today. Richard is never home long enough to grill, so we decided to bring one of our grills with us and grill out tonight. Our plan was to stop at a rest area and grill some hamburgers, but we only got 4 hours of sleep last night, so we were too tired to make it to the rest area.

Mississippi

getting close to the Memphis airport...

Fed Ex.....
"We Deliver"

Tennessee......and then got to cross one of my favorite bridges again!

Welcome to Arkansas...
downtown Little Rock
Bridge in Memphis that was 13'8, we can only clear 13'6


No comments:

Post a Comment