Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 21, 2009

Here you can see the speed limit sign behind the state sign. It takes forever to go thru Illinois with the speed limit that low.
Chicagoland Speedway
Indiana
We have seen many deer while on our trip along the side of the intestate. I have never been able to get a picture of one until now....
Ohio
Pennsylvania
and finally to the state that I have been wanting to go to since Richard got this job! I was so excited that I cut half of the sign off, but all it said at the bottom was I LOVE NEW YORK! I believe that I got the best part of the sign.
Got off on the same exit as Niagra Falls for our drop, but just did not have to time to drive the other 18 miles to see it....maybe next time!
Sunrise in Buffalo the next morning!
And I finally got to meet some friends of Richards. He fed these birds the last time that he was here and they remembered. We fed them crackers and bread. The crackers that I gave them were stale, so they didn't eat them, but they loved the bread.

drinking water
This bird had an attitude problem. He would not let any of the other birds eat, he thought that he was suppose to get all the bread.
He even stood on bread to protect it while watching the other pieces of bread to make sure the other birds were not eating it.

and I finally got to go on Broadway in New York....just too bad that it wasn't the one in New York City!
I LOVED New York and I hope that we get to go back and go to Niagra Falls one day soon! I also hope to go to New York City one day, just not in this big truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment