Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 26, 2009

I woke up this morning and this sweet little dog was laying close to the truck. After I made sure that he was friendly by letting the other people walk past him, I got out of the truck. He followed me around, so I got back in the truck and throw some food out for him. I just can't stand the thought of letting a poor little dog go hungry.

We arrived in Colorado
Our first view of the mountains and we were still 30 miles away from Denver.
Denver
If you look really close, you can see the snow on the top of the mountain!
My camera does not do these gorgeous mountains justice. They are so pretty! We believe that are still about 40 miles away from the mountains right here. This will be the closest that we will ever see these mountains unless we drive our own car out here. Richard has heard horror stories about driving trucks on the mountains, so he hopes that he never has too.

You can see the snow here too, I know it is hard to see, but it is there!

I would love to live in these houses and wake up to that view every morning, especially when they are covered with snow!



Rocky Mountains

Loveland, Colorado

the Sweetheart City!!
And this was our view from the truck after we got stopped tonight!
I LOVE this place. This is my favorite place so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment