Monday, August 24, 2009

Tuesday August 18, 2009

Today is my birthday. I woke up and read what my mom wrote on Facebook and cried. So I had to call her and cry. This was the first time ever that I have been away from her on my birthday. We had to go to Waco to pick up a load at the Coca-Cola Plant and then take it to Rockwall to swap trailers at the yard, so that we could pick up our load to come home! We got to Rockwall and dropped off the trailer at the yard and then bob-tailed over to Applebees for a birthday supper. Richard had them sing to me. I was so embarrassed. I really enjoyed being able to get out of the truck for a while and go out and eat. We had a really good day!


Bass Pro Shop in Katy


Palm Trees!!!!

Houston

The road that Richard lived on when he lived in Houston several years ago!

Sam Houston

that's where I wanted to go, and we were so close too!

Waco, Texas

Willies Truck Stop...the nicest and cleanest truck stop that I have ever seen!
We hope to go back when we actually have the time to eat. We only stopped long enough to get fuel and check out the gift shop.

Willies



Whiskey River Saloon at Willies

Ennis, where my mom was born

Some kind of space ship thing at the Ennis exit

Caterpillar

Texas Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment