Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wednesday August 19,2009

We are finally heading home! I have had a blast on the road and can't wait to go again, but at the same time we are so ready to take showers in OUR shower and sleep in OUR bed. I stayed up really late last night downloading pictures on here, so I fell asleep in the seat coming home and Richard made me go in the back and lay down in the bed. He said it was hurting him to watch my head bounce. The seats in the truck do not recline like they do in cars....I guess that's why they have beds. I didn't get many pictures, because I was sleeping, but I did get a few!
I did wake up in time to see one of my favorite things!!!
yep, another bridge


a barge in the Mississippi River
getting closer to home!

and we are back in BAMA!!!
We stopped for the night in Bessemer at Piggly Wiggly Distribution, hopefully they will get us unloaded early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment