Monday, November 15, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

The weekend started off with a day of fun for Richard's birthday! We had a shrimp boil, cake, water slide, water balloons, golf toss, and finished off the night with a couple of games of volley ball. For some of us, it just proved that we are too old to be playing so rough! We had a good crowd and lots of fun. It was also the last party before we moved! Then the next day on the 4th we grilled and then finished off the night by going to Guntersville Lake for the fireworks.

Jarrin running around, he did NOT want me to take his picture!

I caught him! He is such a sweetheart!!


Dania having fun on the slide!
My mom, Nathan, Jarrin, and a couple of the neighbors!

Jason
Jason and Kathy

Jarrin asking me what in the world is he suppose to do with that!

Richard's awesome birthday cake!

Dania Paige My wonderful hubby and I

I love him!!
Dania, me, my mom, and Hannah

Maddie
She didn't want me taking her picture either! She is such a cutie!!

Kasey

Maddie wasn't too sure about the slide

so Kasey pushed her down! She LOVED it!!
We had so much fun that day and night! Can't wait to do it again! Thanks to all of our wonderful friends and neighbors that helped us celebrate, even though they avoided having their picture taken!!!!! :)
July 4th

Guntersville Lake
Richard and Dania floating around in the lake

Beautiful!
Dania Paige!! Love her!!

1 comment: