Monday, November 15, 2010

May and June 2010

I did not get a lot of pictures on these 2 trips because it was raining. I got to visit several more new states. So that is always fun!!!!!

Hanging out in the truck.
Getting ready to play some Yahtzee
the coolest little motorcycle I have ever seen!
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE this place!!
Love this building
First time to Delaware!
didn't see anything worth while to take pictures of
First time to New Hampshire!
It was so pretty! Would love to go back!
Also our first trip to Rhode Island as well! It was very pretty!
Behind the ugly power pole is Lake Michigan.
It was BEAUTIFUL!!!
Chicago
Sears Tower
First time to Wisconsin!
First time to Minnesota!
Gorgeous lake at the Wisconsin and Minnesota state line!
and again!
We hope to go back to Minnesota and Wisconsin without the truck. Found some really nice campgrounds and other places we would love to visit. And of course the Mall of America!!
Our wedding was a heart theme, so anytime we see something shaped like a heart, we have to take a picture.
I found a heart shaped BBQ potato chip on my plate, so I gave it to Richard to eat!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment